Members going inactive/can't find member in ClubReady:
• Clients have past due invoices. MOST of the time these are active members who have a due date the day of or the day after the conversion and will become active after the club’s first draft and their invoice is paid.
• Inactive members can be located using the red search bar on the top right or in the Members tab using the 3 horizontal bars on the top left to open filters.
Things that appear different in ClubReady
• PIF members are not loaded with a package in their account. Only unpaid invoices are loaded in to customer accounts. However, the PIF member’s expiration date should match the amount of time they have purchased allowing them to be active until that date.
• Converted transactions do not show up in the customer’s account. You can search for converted transactions by going to Reports > Misc. > Converted Transactions > insert customer’s ClubReady id > Run Report.
• This will show in the checkin report which can be accessed by going to the member’s account > Check-in > View Check In History > filter date range > Generate Report.
• You should also be able to see the customer’s class count within their profile.
Auto Renew Invoice:
• The green box around the invoice is not created for uploaded invoices. As long as the agreement summary shows Evergreen set to Yes, the invoices will autorenew as normal.
• The green box will be created after the first invoice or the last invoice in cases where there are multiple loaded.
Things that DO NOT convert
• This will need to be set in ClubReady by the customer once the conversion is complete.
• Clients will need to update these once the conversion is complete.
• We can convert class bookings but not service bookings.
• We cannot upload clients with a frozen status. Any customer coming to us showing a frozen status is typically loaded as an inactive member with an invoice due date that matches the date they are to come off of the freeze and become active again.
Things that COULD go wrong and ways to avoid them.
• Confirm that all agreements/packages that are currently held by an active member have a sales package created in ClubReady to match ALL billing frequencies. Even if you no longer wish to continue using a package once converted to ClubReady, if you are allowing members to be grandfathered in to an old package we will need to have that package created in ClubReady. Typically, we will just create an inactive package that cannot be sold moving forward but will allow converted members to continue with that agreement.
Bookings not converting:
• Confirm that the class schedule in ClubReady matches EXACTLY the same as the one in previous software. If dates and/or times do not match any booking in that class will not be loaded and the club will have to manually book those members after the conversion.