Scheduling Reimagined Project Feature Updates and Release Schedule
Check out our Scheduling Reimagined update video that explains recently released features, previews upcoming features, and outlines the testing process and release schedule!
New Comprehensive Commission and Payroll Report is Live
Our new Commission and Payroll Report is now live! This comprehensive report allows you to view staff payment information for any combination of commissionable sales, including instruction, merchandise, or time clock based commissions.
To run the report:
1. Navigate to Reports > Staff > Commission and Payroll.
2. Select either a custom or preset date range for which you would like to view commission and payroll data as well as the types of sessions to be included.
3. Configure the remaining options for the report. These include:
Agreement Types - Memberships, Add-Ons, or Services
Data to Include - Types of sessions
Report Sections to Include - Types of Payment or Commissions
Employees - Which employees to include in the report
4. Configure the remaining options as desired.
Include Deleted Employees - Include employees who have been deleted but may have earned commission during the selected date range.
Include Employees With No Data - Include employees who do not have data to display according to your report configuration
Open Links In New Tab - This will open any links in the report in a separate browser tab
Remove Formatting When Exporting to Excel - This will allow exporting to excel with a plain format
5. Click Run Report. The report will run below, displaying all the selected data for each individual employee selected.
6. To export the report, click the Save icon on the top left of the report. Select your desired format. File options are .xlsx, .ppt, .pdf, and .csv (comma delimited).
For more information, visit the following KnowledgeBase articles: