This article will guide you through changing the salesperson in an agreement to correct any commission issues in reporting.
1. Locate The Agreement
Search and select the desired customer and click the Agreements tab on the main screen. Click on the Full Details button.
2. Edit Sales Person
Scroll down to the fields Sale Assigned To and Sale Split With. Click the edit pencil to change or add the salesperson. Select the correct staff member from the drop-down. Click the Update button to save your change.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I sold an agreement under the wrong staff profile. How do I change the sold agreement to the correct staff?
- Follow the directions above. Member > Agreements > Full Details > Sale Assigned To > Edit Pencil (Adjust To Correct Salesperson).
2. I sold an agreement. However, why do I not see my commission?
- Check to see if you were signed in under your staff profile at the time of write-up. Member > Agreements > Full Details > Sale Assigned To.
3. I want to split the sale that I received with another staff member, as they helped close the sale, How do I split the agreement for commission?
- You can do this by going to Member > Agreements > Full Details > Sale Split With > Select Second Salesperson.
Requirements - A 'Master Admin' login or a staff login with the following permissions.
- Customer Management : Managing Agreements - Can view client agreements
- Customer Management : Managing Agreements - Can edit agreement & paid invoices sales person(s)