This article will guide you through removing a member from a responsible member. This is only applicable to membership clubs.
To remove the associated member on a responsible member's account, go to; Members > Member Lookup > Select the (responsible) Member > All Detail > Billing > Associated Members.
Locate the associated member to remove under Existing Associated Members, and click on the red X to remove them from the responsible member's account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Shouldn't associated members become inactive members if there is no longer an active agreement that accepts associated members?
Once the associated agreement is cancelled the associated members would need to be removed from association from the member's account before signing for a new agreement.
2. This option is not showing on my end, what can I do?
If this is not displaying, please reach out to ClubReady Support to further escalate this issue to our Engineering team and resolve.
Requirements - A 'Master Admin' login or a staff login with the following permissions.
- Member Management: General: Can access member options
- Member Management: General: Can add associated members
- Member Management: General: Can remove associated members